Attorneys corporate and financial law
Ace is a Belgian corporate and financial law boutique firm with a focus on private equity, (cross-border) M&A, corporate real estate transactions, funds and listed entities. We apply a distinctive philosophy: we maintain a fully inclusive model across our team of Aces, both in decision-making and in revenue sharing. We believe that structure to be the most effective way to achieve excellence in client service, alongside a proprietary digital platform and a transparent and fixed fee structure.
We are looking for fellow Aces to join us on this exciting journey, which we only recently started.
Who are we looking for?
We focus on ambition, legal excellence, personality and a true open spirit in our search for new Aces, rather than on experience or seniority. We measure this by our 10 Ace Principles, which include a heart for Ace Digital and for our Ace Foundation, alongside a client centred mindset and – above all – knowing how to have fun. Want to find out more about our 10 Principles? Do get in touch.
Why Ace Law?
- We offer a wide variety of corporate and financial law advisory and transactional services to premium Belgian and foreign clients.
- Through our distinctive structure, we can truly deliver on our promise of education, inclusiveness and true career perspective.
- We encourage thinking out-of-the-box and taking initiative.
- Flexible working arrangements are at the core of our principles.
- At Ace Law teambuilding is not an event but a state of mind.
How to apply?
Just send us your resume and any other information you wish to share at firstname.lastname@example.org.